Time Pro Enterprise
MIS Time Pro ENTERPRISE : This is a WINDOWS based Attendance Management Software with Multi-user support & true RDBMS back-end data base, ideally suited for Maintenance of Attendance/Leave Records of large Organisation. With its easy Look-n-feel & user friendliness, it can be used by non-computer literates. It is being designed to be modular & can be effective in most complex situation without the need for customisation.
This could be made to operate in online mode with Attendance Recording Terminals manufactured by FORTUNA, which means no data capture & processing required. The Attendance Reports may be fired to get up-to-date analysis of Attendance.
This can be used for Companies having Complex Shifts Patterns/ Flexi Shift/ Auto Shift requirement. Complex Late Rule Scheme linked to Leave, may be defined by user depending on the Company Rules. A very comprehensive Leave Definition Module is provided to define the Leave & associated properties to implement the leave rules for Process Industry having Multiple Leave Groups. It provides manual inputs such as Tour/Site Duty, Late Adjustment,Gate Pass Entry etc.
Some of the Salient feature of the Application:
- Multi Company Support
- Badge Reader Data Transfer / No Clock option for Manual Attendance
- Unlimited Shift Timing
- Multi Shift Operation with Shift Rotation based on user definable Patterns
- Manual Shift Allocation & Shift Exception Handling
- Auto-Shift Allocation based on Reporting Time based on User Definable Rules
- Unlimited Leave Types with individual Properties
- Leave Groups for Variable Leave Allowance
- Leave Earnings/Encashment/Arrear/Adjustment feature
- Unlimited Holiday Dates with allocation based on Holiday Group
- Overtime Computation and Validation(Pre or Post OT sanction)
- Tour/Site Duty Processing
- Late Rules with deduction slabs based on late time
- Multi level Password protection with Form level user rights for EDIT/VIEW/ADD/DELETE
- Back-up & Restore Procedure
(a) Daily Attendance/Movement Reports in various Report formats
(b) Periodic Reports for a range of dates e.g. Shift Roster, Monthly Muster Roll, Overtime Report, Individual Attendance Card, Payroll Update etc.
(c) Leave Reports e.g. Leave Ledger, Annual Leave Card and Leave Query.
- Daily Department Present, Late, Absent Report
- Scheduled Attendance For Any Day In A Year
- Monthly Reports
- Master Card Based Report
- Attendance Muster
- Holiday/ Offday Worked Report
- Shift Roster
- Daily Movement Report
- Payroll Field For Pay Calculation
- Menu Driven
- Code Selection Pop-Up Windows
- Password Security